Report from Jump Festa 2012 held today in Japan.
Bleach has Morita (Ichigo), Orikasa (Rukia), Hiroki (Ginjou), Ono Daisuke (Tsukishima) and Kubo sensei onstage.
Info so far
* They dub the anime scenes onstage, IchiRuki reunion scene made it
* They all draw a doodle on stage
- Morita drew Ichigo's hollow mask
- Orikasa drew Rukia being in a hurry/being impatient
- Hiroki drew Ginjou which sensei praised looked like a dark angel
- Ono drew a bookshelf with phantom/ghost haunting it (?)
- Kubo drew Ginjou and Tsukishima with an amazing speed
Will compile more report ASAP PLEASE CREDIT THIS FORUM UPON TAKING THE INFOS
Everything so far:
Spoiler for Hidden:
They look like they're having so much fun on stage XD
Oririn said "Actually I want to draw her more cutely" and Morita replied "It's cute! It's cute!"
broken_coda said their antics are adorable in her twitter report
People on twiter are spazzing over how cute Oririn and Ono Daisuke is
Sources are in spoilers.
"Super Stage. When Tsukishima and Rukia appeared, the crowd went wild. But for some reason when it was Ichigo it was sigh. (laughs)"
"Bleach Super Stage. The dubbing consists of Deathberry 2 IchiRuki reunion and the conversation they have afterwards, Ichigo's determination from last week's issue, and even this week's issue's IchiRuki monologue is there! "...Rukia", it was said as if in a murmur, I was really moved!!! It seems that this arc's climax is next week and the week after that."
"Why he chose this member as the shinigami who came to the real world? Sensei says 'Those who have a deep relationship with Ichigo. I thought, the only ones who will come to save Ichigo are these guys only! But I've had confusions about putting Ikkaku (laugh)'"
"'Kuugo' was named as a pair to Ichigo. Tsukishima san was truly created many years ago. He could've appeared as a shinigami."
What sensei means by "to match" is the pronunciation "Ichi-go // Kuu-go"
Because the meaning of their name is totally different ：Ichigo / 一護 --> One who protect // Kuugo / 空吾 --> Empty (hollow) self
Mr. Editor-in-charge of BLEACH cosplaying Ichigo.
Ojiisan Ichigo huuuuuuu. ;A; Why Ojisans always cosplay Ichigo?
(Pic from summer)
As much as I love Mogitan, you're too ooooooold *shot*
*looks innocently around*
*feeds Getsuga Tenshou burger*
(lmao the name is so silly I feel like I'm going to blast Nacchan's mouth with it .__.)
The Getsuga Tenshou Burger :
Looks like a burned / overcooked burger, but people and Kubo-sensei said it's delicious.
Paper stands from another angle :
Looool it really looks like Rukia ditched Renji for Ichigo XDD And the art style of those panels are definitely drawn by Ishikawa Tomomi-san
ROFL poor Morita, no one spazzing him?
I will then \(*w* \)
TMR himself tweeted an encouragement for him it's so cute XDD
Oh and it seems that the next character to be made figures after Rangiku is Gin. Pics taken from tamashii nations exhibition on JF :
So from Tamashii Nations Figuarts we have Gaga-Aizen, Mugetsu Ichigo, Failsuit Ichigo, New Rukia, New Renji, Rangiku and Gin.
T.M. Revolution urging Mogitan on~~ Nya so cuuute
Save the one, save the all
Change (only 1 chorus)
Tonight, even though we can't see the moon (encore)
They got really excited after finding out they had an encore for Tonight (...) XDD
LOL in the middle of Echoes apparently Suwabe sama went "Kishire! Pantera!"
Their impressions one by one about Buricon 2 is "that's good" for Mogita, "it's hard" for Oririn, and "I've lowered 5 keys from the original song!" for Suwabe
Edit: Nyu! Nacchuan and I coincided haha.
From the talkshow
- Suwabe auditioned for Ishida's role back then
- Hiroki commented on each members of Xcution, saying for him Giriko is suitable for sub-leader
- MC asked Suwabe if GJ could make as Xcution member which he replied "No way" (immediate reply lol)
- Looks like for the audience Morita sung "Koyoi Tsuki ga Miezutomo" (encore) better than "Save the one" XD
KOOOOON peaking out from the Pierrot booth
Thank you ansfair and Nacchan!
Mogitan's message for JumpFest:
ジャンプフェスタ2012初日！ 大勢のお客様に御来場頂きました。誠にありがとうございました！ 本当に感動しています。 スーパーステージでは、食い入るように観てくださる皆さんの熱い視線に感動させて頂きました。 ぴえろステージでの皆さんと一体になったライブに大興奮！ 続く。
"Jump Festa 2012 opening day! A big number of customers came today. Thank you from the bottom of my heart! It really moves me. I was really touched by the passionate eyes of all the people glued to us. I got really excited in the live program where we, in the Pierrot Stage were all able to unite (to be continued)"
ライブ後の皆さんの楽しそうな笑顔に感動しました！ 今日は本当に幸せです！ 皆さんの喜ぶ姿が僕の生きている証なのだと、心の底から感じることが出来ました。 本当にありがとうございました！ それと…。 あんまり大きな声じゃ言えないんだけど、最後まで待っててくれてありがとう。
"I was (once again) touched by everyone's smiling faces after the live show! I am truly happy today! I was able to feel from the bottom of my heart that everyone's happy appearance was my mark of living. Thank you very much! And... I can't really say out loud but, thank you for waiting for me until the very end."
From 2ch :
At the super-stage Morita said "Welcome back Rukia-sensei!"
At the encore part when Morita sings Koyoi Tsuki ga Miezutomo FTB played at the background screen
While Morita sings Oririn who are behind him keep stealing a glance from behind the screen it's cute
Oririn draw Rukia with sweatdrop and cute eye (glaring/staring eyes)
Then she said "This is my exact face when drawing (laugh)"
Mogitan and Oririn are so cuuuuuuute. Now we see what the tweets were talking about.
Report from 2ch:
The dubbing starts with "Welcome to XCUTION" -> Tsukishima raids the hiding place -> Rukia, and the shinigami appears again -> Shut up, Bankai -> Tsukishima vs. Byakuya -> Ukitake a string puller? -> Ginjou bankai
The seiyuu, all four are already on the stage, Sensei appears through the smoke in the middle
One page from next week (477) was introduced but wasn't really spoilery
The book title Tsukishima brings and its meanings
Oono D describes how Tsuki is, and Sensei is really delighted "you really got him"
(I guess this is where Ono describes himself as being friendless in college and sees Tsuki as a loner too)
Ginjou's name is paired with Ichigo
Tsukishima is a character created from long ago
The seiyuus were asked which were their favorite lines:
Ginjou "Unagiya's oolong tea"
Tsukishima "It was me"
After that, they keep saying "that's nice" "it's me" on the stage
Next week (477) and next next week (478) is climax, it's the part Sensei wanted to write the most: Tsuki and Ginjou's sob story
Sensei acknowledges fans for sticking along with this arc even though it was depressing/heavy.
Additional pics of the event: LINK
Thanks so much for all the goodies and info Annie, Nacchan, Pikeish and Melodimix (sorry if I missed anyone, you know I love you anyway). I'm glad to hear that Sensei thought this arc was depressing/heavy too, just the same way that I felt relieved when I heard that he made the Ichigo spidey-outfit that ugly/awkward on purpose. I undestand Kubo thought that certain developments were convenient for Ichigo's character growth. Morita and Orinin seemed to have a great time too o>///<o. And of course, they had to dub Death and Strawberry 2, I know I'm gonna melt when I hear animated the scene with Morita whispering Rukia's name (●≧ ∀ ≦). Really, Jump festa always seems so much fun when you ship IchiRuki XD.
Jump Festa announcements with Ichigo and Rukia ♥ (in the second one chibi Rukia is actually hard to find XD):
It seems like Oba-sensei cute IchiRuki chibis were everywhere too <333 The two special Jump Festa 4-Komas were taken from Poopy_moon's blog. All credits go to, so thank her (*^-'):
Thank you SpiderKiss, that Kon mascot *___*
And whyy Oririn so prettyy! Mogitan is still adorable with that pose.
Oki, last before going to sleep.
Poppy_moon posted a report on her blog about JF and here are some tidbits and summaries.
Q: Ichigo, Shinigami vs. XCUTION. The whereabouts of the battle?
A: The reaction of the readers for the part where Ginjou betrays them was good. It was large. Ginjou was suspicious from the start, and the readers were feeling ill/doubtful of him, so now that is cleared.
Touchi: Ginjou has always been suspicious and it was a betrayal at a point where I start to think if he was a nakama, so I was surprised.
Ono D: Tsukishima is alone. More than being a nakama to Ginjou and the gang, he's more of a "business partner". Seems about to explain and doesn't.
Kubo: Tsukishima's solitude is an important point.
- Kubo sensei creates powers by their images/impressions.
- Tsukishima's solitude is a key.
- The book that Tsukishima is reading is "The Return of Aion" by George Kirian
- He thought of it when requested by the anime staff for "even just the cover...". He thought of a title for a book Tsukishima's most likely to read.
- Aion (ancient Greek) refers to a period of time, a generation a century, a person's lifetime.
- Kirian is derived from an actual person.
- Ginjou came to Sensei first by his looks.
- There's no meaning in Tsukishima's name. Tsukishima came to Sensei by his looks and name at the same time. With an imagery of "he wields a beautiful sword", so he thought he was a shinigami but he made him appear here.
- The panel of 477 that was shown was of Ichigo looking at the fallen Ginjou.
- Search for the great artist corner:
- Morita san draws Ichigo's mask stylishly.
- Orikasa san draws new hair Rukia fussing cutely, in chibi-ish style (deforme). It was very good and she was so cute.
- Touchi drew Ginjou (er.. he looks like "GORGO", and looks like in realistic comics)
- The unexpected twist was Ono D. He draws 20 heads tall Tsukishima thin and loooong. (LOL why others described it as a bookshelf with a youkai? XDD)
[li]Kubo says, that the lost shinigami substitute arc was always dark and was a tiring story. He thanks the readers for sticking even though it is like that.
- The clear files were the same as the ones sold on Harajuku Bankai event.